Check out all Becker's ASC Podcast episodes here.
1. OIG says physician-owner can profit from employed CRNA performing anesthesia in ASC Full story
2. 4 procedures getting CMS reimbursement boosts at ASCs Full story
3. Outpatient centers vs. hospitals: who pays medical staff better? Full story
4. Augmented reality in the OR: An inside look at surgical training at Massachusetts General Hospital.
5. Here's where the hourly pay gap between NPs and RNs is highest, lowest Full story
6. Seattle physician guilty of fraudulently applying for $3.5M in COVID-19 loans Full story
7. Pros, cons of private equity in gastroenterology Full story
8. 8 executive insights from USPI, Surgery Partners, HCA Full story
9. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
10. ASC total joint replacements projected to grow 95% by 2026 Full story
11. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
12. 3 ASCs that recently launched total joint replacement programs Full story
13. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
2. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
3. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.