Catch the latest industry trends on the Becker's ASC Podcast here!
1. LasikPlus, surgeons at odds over performance metrics Full story
2. 2 ophthalmologists ordered to pay $170M for Medicare fraud Full story
3. 'Odds are stacked against our industry': Vaccination mandate worries some ASC leaders Full story
4. Keep your staff focused on patients and help reduce duplicate data entry. Learn which all-in-one solution is right for your ASC.
5. 'CMS is missing a golden opportunity': What we heard this week Full story
6. New Hampshire hospital using ambulatory surgery staff amid COVID-19 surge Full story
7. USPI surgery center kicks off total joint program Full story
8. Surgery Center Services of America breaks ground on Indiana ASC Full story
9. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
10. 30% of healthcare workers unvaccinated by mid-September & 5 more COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Nursing landscape: 11 statistics making ASC execs nervous Full story
12. Tenet prices $1.45B private offering to finance SurgCenter acquisition Full story
13. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.
2. Variation in care is tied to increased costs + adverse events. Better clinical decision-making starts with these 4 steps.
3. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.