1. CMS clarifies rule against physician self-referral for 2022: 3 details Full story
2. Kaiser ASC reducing capacity amid equipment upgrades Full story
3. What nurses are paid per hour in all 50 states Full story
4. Three ways to reduce waste in your ASC
5. 10 total joint ASC physicians to know Full story
6. Loyola Medicine's $69M ASC gets green light Full story
7. Mismatch between medical group physician pay, staff pay unsustainable, report warns Full story
8. Exponential growth: ASC total joints up 55% in 2020, 4 more findings Full story
9. Nearly 30% of OR time is unused due to inefficient processes. Here's the strategy health systems are leveraging to unlock OR time.
10. 3 Philadelphia ASCs top $6M net income for FY2020 Full story
11. Gastro Health signs with Florida practice Full story
12. PE-backed retina group adds Seattle practice, 10 physicians Full story
13. Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.