1. What a Biden presidency could mean for ASCs Full story
2. NY ASC denied overtime pay to surgical tech, lawsuit alleges Full story
3. The 9 physicians on Biden's COVID-19 advisory board Full story
4. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
5. ASC collections during the pandemic: 3 things to know Full story
6. Washington eye practice proposes surgery center for use by 10 physicians Full story
7. Top-read ASC articles: Nov. 2-6 Full story
8. Surgical backlogs plagued nearly every health system in 2020. Click here to learn how some of the best systems navigated that change.
9. Alabama Gastro Health affiliate expanding Full story
10. 3 NC MOBs bought for $50M Full story
11. States ranked by practicing anesthesiologists — California is No. 1 Full story
12. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
13. Michigan surgery center receives $1M donation Full story
14. Robotics in spine surgery: 17 notes for surgeons, ASCs & administrators Full story
15. What 10 Texas hospitals, surgery centers charge per beneficiary for hip, knee replacements Full story
16. Does your dental practice have the right contactless engagement tools to ensure patient loyalty and satisfaction? Click here to learn how to keep patients coming back.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
2. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
3. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.