1. The 255 ASC surgeries moved back to inpatient only by CMS Full story
2. 18 ASC acquisitions in October Full story
3. Will commercial insurers follow CMS to move ASC surgeries back to the hospital? Full story
4. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
5. Zimmer Biomet recalls surgical robot Full story
6. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
7. Maine ASC to hold children's COVID-19 vaccine clinic Full story
8. Arkansas ASC expanding, moving across border to Texas Full story
9. Hospitals want partners, not just vendors. Learn how to create strong philanthropic partnerships with them here.
10. UC San Diego breaks ground on medical campus with outpatient center Full story
11. Pain management group with 3 ASCs looks to scale with new tech partner Full story
12. Dr. Alex Vaccaro named No. 1 spine expert in the world Full story
13. Preventable surgical complications amid COVID-19 are an added strain for hospital staff. Here's how to ease the burden.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.
2. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
3. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.