1. 4 orthopedic hospital closures Full story
2. University Hospitals invests in physician-owned hospital: 4 details Full story
3. 4 recent ASC, specialty practice acquisitions in October Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. Surgery Partners goes all-in on cardiology — 5 quotes on its quarterly performance Full story
6. 10 recent ASC leadership moves Full story
7. Montecito Medical Real Estate acquires Wisconsin medical office building for $74M Full story
8. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
9. Top ASCs in the Northeast recognized by Newsweek Full story
10. Georgia cardiovascular practice opens new location Full story
11. AAAHC publishes revised handbooks for health plans, FEHB plans Full story
12. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
13. Smith+Nephew expands care management platform for ASCs Full story
14. Pension fund buys 11-property healthcare portfolio spanning 8 states Full story
15. Virginia ASC takes infection prevention to new level — 3 insights Full story
16. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021’s changes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Spectrum Health, Duke University Health System and others are taking a more comprehensive approach to workforce management. Click here to read more.
2. Effortless interoperability in the era of virtual care — tips for health system leaders. Click here to read more.
3. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.