1. CMS removes 6 spinal procedures from inpatient-only list Full story
2. Surgery Partners Q3 revenue up 4.5%, net loss hits $24.8M: 7 key notes Full story
3. ASCs' procedural documentation is important — and imperfect. Learn how to make it more complete, compliant and relevant.
4. Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan tests new employee health plan in some states Full story
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dr. James T. Caillouette: Bundled payments + the joint replacement 'revolution' Full story
7. GI Alliance strikes again, acquires Indianapolis Gastroenterology and Hepatology Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. United Digestive makes 1st acquisition since formation — 3 insights Full story
10. Leader Surgical Associates joins UPMC, reopens surgical center Full story
11. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Think twice before adding a storage site Full story
12. New York hospital unable to access some patient data after ransomware attack Full story
13. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers [Learn How]