1. Iowa clinic files for bankruptcy following $97M malpractice judgment Full story
2. CMS finalizes 4.5% physician pay cut Full story
3. $590M for October's most expensive new ASCs Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. 3 fast facts on ASC operating costs Full story
6. CMS expands colorectal cancer screening coverage: 2 things to know Full story
7. Wisconsin physician sentenced for drug crimes Full story
8. Physicians' toughest ethical dilemma Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. 3 recent ASC accreditations Full story
11. 88% of physicians would report a colleague working under the influence Full story
12. Cleveland medical office building with GI center acquired for $10.7M Full story
13. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.