1. Surgery Partners grows Q3 revenues, adds 400+ physicians in 2020: 5 things to know Full story
2. 5 things we know about the 2020 presidential election Full story
3. Ohio ASC has logged 13,000+ outpatient joint replacements: 3 details Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. ASC valuation multiples continue to rise & more — 12 ASC industry notes Full story
6. Top ASCs in the South recognized by 'Newsweek' Full story
7. Private insurance payments for anesthesia services about 3.5 times more than Medicare, GAO finds Full story
8. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
9. MedCore Partners announces new ASC development in Texas Full story
10. Insurance lobby criticizes CMS proposal on Medicare coverage for devices Full story
11. Healthcare Trust of America opens medical office building with ASC Full story
12. How rapid patient feedback is transforming care at Northwestern Medicine. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. A change to address the unknown — 6 GIs react to U.S. Preventive Services Task Force's recommendation to lower CRC screening age to 45 Full story
14. Medtronic expands ENT portfolio with acquisition, FDA-cleared device Full story
15. ChristianaCare considers $4.8M joint spine ASC Full story
16. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compassion and innovation: insights into descendant management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.
2. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.