Becker's ASC Podcast - catch up on all episodes here!
1. CMS finalizes 2022 rule with 255 procedures removed from ASC-payable list Full story
2. ASCA President supports legislation to improve ASC reimbursement, access to CMS Full story
3. Class-action lawsuit filed against California ASC alleging state labor code violations Full story
4. Struggling with staffing shortages at your ASC? Join this upcoming webinar to learn how to navigate staffing shortages while continuing to improve patient satisfaction and increase your revenue collection. Get 1 hour of AEUs!
5. Surgery Partners revenue jumps 12.7% in Q3: 7 details Full story
6. ASCs contribute to increased workers' compensation payments in Indiana: 6 study findings Full story
7. North Carolina ASC saves Marine's career with state's first iris transplant Full story
8. Surprise billing legislation and recent expansions: 5 anesthesia updates Full story
9. Preventable surgical complications amid COVID-19 are an added strain for hospital staff. Here's how to ease the burden.
10. UChicago microhospital, ASC in Indiana OK'd over Franciscan Health's objection Full story
11. California ASC onboards surgical robot Full story
12. Texas hospital seeking to build ASC struggles to get expansion off the ground Full story
13. COVID-19 is still disrupting surgical services. Prevent a backlog and maintain a flexible approach with these best practices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to address the patient affordability crisis: 5 transformative benefits of new tech + a Geisinger case study.
2. Mercy Iowa City made sure its EHR was ready for new technologies & care delivery models — learn how here.
3. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.