1. Optum vs. Tenet: How ASC strategies are shifting Full story
2. How declining pay is pushing physicians to ASCs Full story
3. USPI acquisition pipeline 'strong' despite slower-than-expected growth: 5 earnings call notes Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. Top-ranked ASCs in the nation's 5 largest cities, per Newsweek Full story
6. Elevance Health facing Medicare fraud suit, and 4 more updates Full story
7. Average RN pay in the 10 states with the best, worst unemployment stats Full story
7. Gastroenterologists' secrets to success Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. Florida ASC welcomes its 1st patients Full story
11. Female executives are leaving their companies at record rates — here's why Full story
12. New tech aims to measure physician performance Full story
13. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
3. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.