1. Ohio ASC performs 500th outpatient total joint replacement Full story
2. Tennessee hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
3. 10 most-read ASC stories this week Full story
4. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Email breached at Arkansas otolaryngology center Full story
6. Alabama system campaigns against competitor's proposed surgery center Full story
7. Annual compensation for non-physician providers — 9 survey insights Full story
8. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
9. A closer look at Smith+Nephew's digital care management solution: 2 experts discuss Full story
10. The 11 specialties that haven't recovered from COVID-19 Full story
11. A closer look at today's ASC landscape: Key observations from 4 industry experts Full story
12. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
13. 5 top medical device supply chain concerns Full story
14. 23% of practices increased physician staffing in the past 2 years — 6 survey insights Full story
15. New robotic software used at Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery Center for first time Full story
16. How rapid patient feedback is transforming care at Northwestern Medicine. Click here to attend the live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why universal patient decolonization is key in the age of COVID-19. Click here to download the whitepaper.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.