1. Physician pay is increasing in these specialties Full story
2. USPI adds 122 ASCs in a year: 6 notes on the company's growth Full story
3. New York physician to pay $900K for opioid, fraudulent billing claims Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. 'All of society has suffered financially': How ASCs are navigating physician pay changes Full story
6. Administrator of the week: Stephanie Kirby, a nurse with 'drive and worth ethic' Full story
7. 10 states with the lowest physician assistant pay Full story
8. National Medical Billing Services inks acquisition to expand ASC revenue offerings Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. 5 Mass General Brigham updates ASC leaders need to know Full story
10. $90M Washington ASC hits construction milestone Full story
10. Ophthalmologist-founded digital healthcare company acquires Health Media Network Full story
10. It shouldn't take an entire department to manage Medicare claims. Watch now for 3 easy steps for more productive Medicare billing.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
2. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
3. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.