Becker's ASC Podcast - catch up on all episodes here!
1. How physician ownership is changing: 6 insights Full story
2. CMS overpaid $636M to ASCs, HOPDs for neurostimulator implantation surgeries, audit finds Full story
3. Aetna loses bid for immediate appeal in spine coverage lawsuit Full story
4. Michigan Medicine increased infusion center capacity without expanding — learn how here.
5. 57 endoscopy centers named America's best by Newsweek Full story
6. Texas ASC identifies possible data breach Full story
7. Florida optometrists want more procedural privileges; ophthalmologists say no Full story
8. 5 recent HHS updates for ASCs to know Full story
9. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
10. Atrium Health, spine group form specialty physician network Full story
11. Kansas hospital building ASC in $15M expansion Full story
12. Florida, Kansas health groups partner to build urologic ASC Full story
13. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
2. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.
3. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.