1. The final presidential debate: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. USPI adds 1,100 new surgeons in 2020 so far — 4 key thoughts Full story
3. The ASC industry in 2021: An administrator's perspective and predictions Full story
4. The Role of Race and Gender in Pain Management: An important and open discussion on today’s issues and ways to help ensure equitable access to pain therapies and patient-centric care. Register and tune in Oct. 27 at 9pm EDT.
5. ASCs projected to take 68% of orthopedic surgeries by mid-decade — 5 insights Full story
6. When will the medical device supply chain recover? — 6 predictions from industry pros Full story
7. Alabama hospital expects to open ASC in late 2020 Full story
8. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
9. Louisiana hospital unveils renovated, expanded surgery center — 4 details Full story
10. Mid-pandemic expansion, OB-GYNs in ASCs & more: 6 Qs with Dr. Natalya Danilyants Full story
11. New surgery center shell to offer physician investment opportunities Full story
12. How rapid patient feedback is transforming care at Northwestern Medicine. Click here to attend the live discussion.
13. How physician ownership is changing in 2020: 7 key insights Full story
14. New robotic software used at Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery Center for first time Full story
15. Fallsgrove Endoscopy Center receives accreditation from Joint Commission Full story
16. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 plays to overcome 2020 financial challenges and return to profitability. Click here to read the hospital executive playbook.
2. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
3. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.