1. Top priorities for ASCs heading into 2021 Full story
2. 5 stats on pay for physicians under 40 by practice setting Full story
3. Optum reports Q3 revenues & more — 10 ASC industry notes Full story
4. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. 4 ASC leaders on industry growth Full story
6. OrthoIllinois proposes surgery center with overnight capacity — 5 details Full story
7. Infection prevention in ASCs — 5 strategies from an AORN ambulatory specialist Full story
8. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
9. Scripps Health opens new outpatient center — 5 facts Full story
10. How physician ownership is changing in 2020: 7 key insights Full story
11. Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists' surgery center shakes up leadership team Full story
12. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
13. Michigan health system building $8M surgery center Full story
14. The 11 specialties that haven't recovered from COVID-19 Full story
15. Wisconsin pain practice pays $1 million in federal kickback settlement Full story
16. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
2. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.
3. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.