1. Gastroenterologist guilty of participating in $16M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
2. Florida health system eliminates orthopedics at 2 clinics after $6.8M loss last year Full story
3. Hackensack Meridian to add another hospital, 900 physicians to network Full story
4. How Mississippi Sports Medicine designed the surgery center of the future Full story
5. 28 new orthopedic, spine ASCs opened in 2019 so far Full story
6. 3 ways to streamline, improve ASC billing Full story
7. Pipeline break near surgery center causes Ohio hospital to reschedule some surgeries Full story
8. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
9. 10 states with the highest uninsured rates Full story
10. How RN income has changed over time Full story
11. Independent physician groups own roughly 70% of ASCs + 4 more insights Full story
12. CMS sanctions UnitedHealthcare plan: 3 things to know Full story
13. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.