1. 2020 ASC budgets: Where 8 execs are spending the most, and key changes for next year Full story
2. Surgical Care Affiliates' total joints in ASCs up 39% in Q3 Full story
3. Tenet spends $630K to derail 'Medicare for All' Full story
4. The financial health of surgey centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. University of Tennessee Medical Center, OrthoTennessee partner to open surgery center — 3 insights Full story
7. GI Alliance continues rapid growth with Arizona Digestive Health partnership — 3 insights Full story
8. Is your population health approach working? Lean what really works. Register here.
9. Wayne State sends termination notices to 110 physicians Full story
10. Physicians at Illinois ASC complete 500th total joint procedure Full story
11. Duke Health expanding with $12M ASC Full story
12. 5 must read articles for ASC leaders Full story
13. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.