Coding & Billing Special Edition
2. 3 orthopedics coding & billing tips Full story
1. 5 ASC coding & billing changes to anticipate in 2015 Full story
3. 7 steps for effective ASC revenue cycle management Full story
4. Price transparency could improve quality of care Full story
5. Speaker spotlight: Amish Patel, MD, of Premier Pain Physicians, speaking on the topic "The future of pain management in ASCs," at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs.
6. States expanding Medicaid expect 18% enrollment growth in 2015 Full story
7. Regent Surgical Health's thought leaders to speak at Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting
8. AHIMA releases 70+ ICD-10 documentation tips Full story
9. 16 critical competencies for healthcare leaders Full story
11. Can we control healthcare costs without price caps? Full story
List call: Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of orthopedics-driven ASC firsts. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to to recommend an ASC that has been the first to perform a certain orthopedic procedure or to acquire new orthopedic technology.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/