|News & Analysis|
Oct. 17, 2013
1. Crisis Averted? How Raising the Debt Limit & Ending Government Shutdown Impacts Healthcare, ASCs.
3. Best Business & Legal Conference in the ASC Industry Starts Next Week! Don't miss this opportunity to network and learn from ASC physicians, administrators and industry experts. Call 800-417-2035 to Register Today. Click here to learn more and register!
2. 6 Tech Tips to Streamline Processes at ASCs & Save Money in the Coming Year.
4. ASC Branding: 3 Things to Know.
5. HCA Midwest Health System Acquires 51% of Heart of America Surgery Center.
6. Thomas Jefferson Riverview Surgical Center 1st ASC to Buy Novio Robotic System for Partial Knee Surgery.
7. Free Webinar: The Business Case for Outsourcing Procurement. Presented by Vice President of Procurement Solutions, Provista Jon Pruitt, this webinar covers why ASCs should consider outsourcing materials management. Tuesday, Oct. 29, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. To learn more and register, click here.
8. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
9. 5 Myths Surrounding the Business of Population Health Management.
10. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Click here to take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results in December.
11. Register for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 14. Speakers include Quint Studer, Chuck Lauer, Catherine Jacobson, Phil Kambic, Lynn Nicholas, Larry Goldberg, Louis Shapiro, Dr. Larry Kaiser and Joseph Fifer. Click here to learn more and register.