1. 4 new joint-venture ASCs — September 2020 Full story
2. Trump, Biden field voter questions in competing town halls: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. ASCs in the next 5 years: 3 expert insights Full story
4. COVID-19 changed surgery center HR forever. You can’t go back to the way you operated in early 2020. If risk is keeping you up at night or questions such as, ‘Can I allow employees to travel?’ are distracting you from strategic matters, it’s time to contact MedHQ for HR consulting packages starting at $500.
5. Surgical Information Systems secures investment from Accel-KKR Full story
6. How physician ownership is changing in 2020: 7 key insights Full story
7. 15 states where a single health insurer leads the market Full story
8. Dr. Mark Malone on founding his own practice, filling the need for pain management Full story
9. Diversity as a driver of excellence — how variation in strategy, ideas and personnel can bolster hospital resilience Click here
10. Study: COVID-19 measures 'significantly impacted labor and supply expenses' in ASCs Full story
11. Florida hospital opens $19M outpatient medical facility Full story
12. Physicians, legislators don't expect New York to halt elective surgeries during 2nd wave of COVID-19 Full story
13. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
2. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.