1. New York physician, 3 pharmacists charged in $24M oxycodone scheme Full story
2. What USPI did in Q3 Full story
3. An ASC administrator's secret to organizational growth Full story
4. Staff shortages complicate traditional pressure injury prevention. Here are proactive interventions that aren't as prone to shortages.
5. Why an orthopedic practice owner is worried about bankruptcy Full story
6. Ophthalmologist pay by the numbers Full story
7. $66M+ in medical office transactions in 10 days Full story
8. Prior authorization largest regulatory burden for group practices: survey Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. 3 hospitals, health systems opening ASCs Full story
10. Maryland endoscopy provider opens 323,000-square-foot manufacturing plant in Mexico Full story
10. 10 job interview deal breakers Full story
13. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
2. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
3. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.