1. ASCs in 2020: What 7 execs will do more of, and what they'll leave behind Full story
2. Optum to re-direct patients amid UnitedHealthcare-Houston Methodist dispute Full story
3. 5 things Cerner has done in the past 10 days Full story
4. Outlook on ASC consolidation + 3 things to prepare for in the future Full story
5. 11 GI mergers & acquisitions Full story
6. New Jersey ASC adds robotic system for orthopedics Full story
7. Kentucky multispecialty group marks ASC opening — 3 things to know Full story
8. 100% compliance with clinical initiatives is achievable. Hear from Post Acute Medical CMO, Dr. Adam Burick, on how one system leveraged culture to drive results in this upcoming webinar.
9. 10 states with the fewest Medicare-certified ASCs Full story
10. Run these 3 reports to identify ASC revenue cycle leaks Full story
11. Where in the US do RNs earn the most? Full story
12. Texas health system to lay off 741 employees Full story
13. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.