1. Can financial incentives improve OR efficiency? Full story
2. Green design pads bottom line: Efficiency in ASC buildings
3. Ebola checklist for outpatient facilities Full story
4. 4 things to know about the future of ACOs Full story
5. Complimentary webinars:
- Establish a new standard of care for soft surface fabrics (Tuesday, Oct. 14, 1:15-2:15 CST).
- Are your claims being denied when reporting diagnosis code V12.72 with high risk screening code G0105? Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education for mdStrategies as he discusses these procedures in his Endoscopic GI Procedures webinar (Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014, 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. CDT).
6. Colorectal cancer screening in 2015: Achievements to date and hurdles ahead Full story
7. 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves Full story
8. 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday Full story
9. 8 latest hospital, health system layoffs Full story
10. 8 recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
11. Detroit Medical Center may outsource housekeeping, lay off 565 Full story
12. List call: Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with successful emergency management stories. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a recommendation.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.