1. 8 hospitals, health systems opening ASCs Full story
2. Pennsylvania health system activates surge plan for mounting COVID-19 cases Full story
3. What keeps otolaryngologists up at night: 6 perspectives Full story
4. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
5. Physician-owned specialty hospital opens outpatient center in Texas — 5 details Full story
6. The Steadman Clinic's joint-venture ASC is now underway — 6 details Full story
7. 5 ways ASCs can capitalize on anticipated revenue growth Full story
8. 10 most-read ASC stories — How ASC leaders are thinking about a COVID-19 vaccine Full story
9. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo: The hospital OR is no longer 'the center of our universe' Full story
11. Total Joint Orthopedics, Think Surgical collaborate to enhance total knee replacements Full story
12. HCA Healthcare projects $13.3B in Q3 revenues Full story
13. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
2. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
3. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.