1. 5 key trends ASC leaders are eyeing Full story
2. Former physician who practiced in 3 states admits to criminal HIPAA scheme Full story
3. Physician shortages by the numbers Full story
4. 42% of cubicle curtains in the U.S. were found to be contaminated with VRE and 22% with MRSA. Are you cleaning your curtains enough? Click here to view the guide for curtain cleaning best practices.
5. 5 largest payers by revenue Full story
6. 'Growth shouldn't solely be defined by revenue': CEO of SCA Health talks about holistic growth Full story
7. Maine board withdraws allegations against physician who criticized early COVID-19 policies Full story
8. Young physicians' incentive bonuses: 3 stats Full story
9. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
10. 10 metro areas where salaried workers' wages have increased the most since 2019 Full story
11. How many med school graduates aren't matching to 1st-year residency programs Full story
12. Eye ASC opens in Washington, D.C., area Full story
13. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
2. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
3. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.