1. HHS may make changes to Stark Law, anti-kickback rules: 5 details Full story
2. The ASCs that have closed in 2019 Full story
3. UnitedHealthcare issues layoffs in Minnesota Full story
4. 100% compliance with clinical initiatives is achievable. Hear from Post Acute Medical CMO, Dr. Adam Burick, on how one system leveraged culture to drive results in this upcoming webinar.
5. Why a Nebraska-based ASC continues to invest in staff and key plans for 2020 Full story
6. Director resigns from Nobilis Health board Full story
7. Alabama GI group building 22,022-square-foot ASC — 3 insights Full story
8. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis
9. 2 outpatient surgical hospitals proposed in Virginia Full story
10. Anterior cervical discectomy in inpatient, outpatient settings — 12 statistics Full story
11. 3 ways ASCs can improve quality Full story
12. 8 hospitals with strong finances Full story
13. The evolution of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's patient experience. Attend this online discussion to hear from DFCI's CIO.