1. HCA Healthcare projects $13.3B in Q3 revenues, will repay $6B in emergency aid Full story
2. Georgia hospital claims state health commissioner ignored surgery center's unauthorized expansion Full story
3. 4 Kansas physicians resign from hospital over CEO salary, medical interaction concerns Full story
4. COVID-19 changed surgery center HR forever. You can’t go back to the way you operated in early 2020. If risk is keeping you up at night or questions such as, ‘Can I allow employees to travel?’ are distracting you from strategic matters, it’s time to contact MedHQ for HR consulting packages starting at $500.
5. Surgical Care Affiliates promotes nurse leader to senior position: 3 details Full story
6. Are awake fusions the future of spine surgery at ASCs? Full story
7. Dr. Alexander Vaccaro on the 'secret sauce' behind Rothman Orthopaedics' Florida expansion Full story
8. Outpatient surgeries at ASCs during the pandemic were done safely: Study Full story
9. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. ASA installs Dr. Beverly Philip as president — 5 things to know Full story
11. Vermont orthopedics launches same-day joint replacement program Full story
12. The 3 things facilities should do now to prepare for the 2021 CMS Physician Fee Schedule Full story
13. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.