1. Where 3 ASCs are focusing budgets, attention for 2020 Full story
2. 49 ASC transactions through the first 3 quarters of 2019 Full story
3. CommonSpirit ends fiscal year with $582M operating loss, lays out plan for improvement Full story
4. The evolution of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's patient experience. Attend this online discussion to hear from DFCI's CIO.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How patient consumerism could affect ASCs — ASC administrator Tricia Frank weighs in Full story
7. Twin Cities Orthopedics' new collaborative aims to preserve physician autonomy — 5 takeaways Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. ASC part of $9M Michigan hospital expansion Full story
10. The top, bottom revenue-generating specialties for hospitals Full story
11. 8 hospitals with strong finances Full story
12. Health system to open ambulatory center as part of $75M campaign Full story
13. 100% compliance with clinical initiatives is achievable. Hear from Post Acute Medical CMO, Dr. Adam Burick, on how one system leveraged culture to drive results in this upcoming webinar.