1. Wisconsin pain practice pays $1 million in federal kickback settlement Full story
2. Surgery Partners names former USPI exec chief clinical officer Full story
3. 4 Kansas physicians resign from hospital over CEO salary, medical interaction concerns Full story
4. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
5. 6 must-know coding updates in 2020 Full story
6. Payer contracts, communication & robotics: 4 ASC leaders discuss key investment areas Full story
7. Surgery center closures ripple through industry & more — 13 ASC industry notes Full story
8. The million-dollar question for ASCs: Who should be tested for COVID-19, and when? Full story
9. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
11. Illinois hospital opens endoscopy center as part of $50M+ expansion Full story
12. Wisconsin hospital increases visitor restrictions as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
13. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to lean more.