1. Kettering closes surgery center at Ohio hospital, promises to build new facility Full story
2. The legacy of COVID-19 on ASCs: Pros and cons Full story
3. 6 ASC reimbursement updates in the past 100 days Full story
4. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
5. HOPCo buys Stryker's value-based care convener business to 'move beyond bundles' Full story
6. Gastro Health partners with 2 practices, expands into Ohio Full story
7. Separate payment expires for cataract surgery drug in ASCs — 5 things to know Full story
8. The driving force behind prosperous ASC-hospital partnerships Full story
9. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
10. Michigan legislature passes surprise medical billing legislation Full story
11. Ohio surgery center performs 1st robotic procedure Full story
12. 9.4% of healthcare providers will 'definitely' change careers — 5 survey insights Full story
13. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.
2. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
3. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.