1. CHS adopts short-term poison pill to protect stockholders' rights Full story
2. Department of Public Health threatens survival of independent ASCs through proposed DON regulatory changes Full story
3. 6 things to know about ASC nondiscrimination requirements coming in October Full story
4. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to the mortality risk for patients with VCFs. To learn more and register, click here.
5. MFC's Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital to acquire ASC in $19.95M deal; AmSurg's Sheridan continues to expand in California through Fidere Anesthesia Consultants acquisition & more - 5 key notes Full story
6. Tenet to pay $514M to settle kickback allegations: 9 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: What are the best practices for a sound ASC technology infrastructure, including developing a thoughtful strategy regarding your servers, bandwidth, software, IT staff and data security? Register today!
8. Why ASCs should prioritize patient engagement - 3 reasons Full story
9. What is the future of colorectal cancer screening? Still colonoscopy, says Dr. David A. Johnson
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org