1. SCA Health, USPI antitrust suit moving forward, judge rules Full story
2. The richest US physician has a $17B net worth Full story
3. 120+ physician organizations ask CMS to change physician payments as a 8.42% cut looms Full story
4. A large, multi-specialty ASC was struggling financially due to staff turnover. Learn how Surgical Notes dramatically improved the ASC’s revenue cycle performance and collected nearly $16 million dollars of legacy AR in just 6 months!
5. 5 Optum, SCA Health leaders to know Full story
6. How much young physicians made in 2022 Full story
7. Private equity drove 70% of physician group deals last year Full story
8. ASC Administrator of the Week Ethan Bing: 'An effective and diligent leader' Full story
9. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
10. 7 signs you are being 'quiet fired' Full story
11. $16M paid for New Jersey medical office building Full story
12. Pennsylvania practice adds New Jersey ASC, expands surgical team Full story
13. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Advent Health is doing it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: How to balance growth with autonomy