1. ASC plans $12.8M relocation, build-out in Nashville — 3 details Full story
2. Medical Facilities Corp. sells stake in ASC to physicians Full story
3. How the pandemic changed infection control in ASCs — 6 insights Full story
4. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
5. 6 surgeon, practice settlements with the federal government Full story
6. Texas ASC to offer broad array of services — 3 details Full story
7. FDA changes benzodiazepine labeling to include abuse, addiction warnings Full story
8. 5 healthcare projects halted, called off during the pandemic Full story
9. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
10. 26 stats on CRC in 2020 Full story
11. Conformis hip system cleared by FDA Full story
12. Brooklyn Hospital Center modernizing campus through $1B project, includes surgery center Full story
13. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.