1. Children's Minnesota could close ASC because of procedure volume declines Full story
2. Kaiser employees express worries over pending shutdown of ASC, GI services at Hawaii clinic Full story
3. Trump's executive order on surprise billing: 3 things to know Full story
4. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
5. How a Tennessee practice approaches outpatient total joints — 2 insightful quotes Full story
6. 21% of surgeons 'likely to' cut administrative staff if CMS finalizes pay cuts — 13 possible consequences Full story
7. New York cardiology practice joining New York medical group Full story
8. Surgery Center of Southern Oregon takes Top Workplace honor Full story
9. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
10. Top 10 ASC articles this week — Anesthesiologist sues New Jersey for $100M & more Full story
11. Blood test can diagnose celiac disease without biopsy with 95% accuracy Full story
12. How Google ranks top spine surgeons Full story
13. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.
2. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
3. Is your hospital still struggling with readmission reductions? Click here to learn four keys to address the issue.