Sept./Oct. ASC print issue now online - Click here to download the PDF.
1. 14 observations, thoughts & issues for ASCs 2015-2016 Full story
2. Flipping HOPDs to ASCs: A new industry trend? 5 key thoughts Full story
3. ASC efficiency: Best strategies to overcome today's toughest challenges Full story
4. Make your fitness as successful as your career! Check out "Fitness for Leaders" at the Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 22-24 @ Swissotel, Chicago). Click here to learn more and register.
5. The ins & outs of data collection in ASCs Full story
6. 11 innovative apps for ASC administrators
7. 11 things to know about robotic surgery Full story
8. Webinar: Supply chain transformation: Setting the stage to impact your bottom line. Click here to learn more and register.
9. 11 tips for keeping HIPAA compliance in the digital age Full story
10. Webinar: Key ways to improve a hospital's cardiac surgery program and improve vital organ challenges. Click here to learn more and register.
12. GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts Full story
13. CMS proposes colonoscopy payment cuts for 2016: 4 key points Full story
14. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASC technologies to know. Please send recommendations to Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
15. Payment landscape forecast: 3 gastroenterologists consider the possibility of colonoscopy reimbursement cuts Full story
16. Dr. Dana Lukin: The most exciting developments in IBD treatment Full story
17. 11 GI/endoscopy center openings, plans & acquisitions in 2015 Full story
18. 20 GI/endoscopy copy updates for the 1st half of 2015 Full story
19. Join the Women's Leadership Luncheon with Teri Fontenot at the Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Friday, Oct. 23 at 12:50-1:45 pm.
20. 10 hospitals & health systems with strong finances Full story
22. High Plains Surgery Center, Covenant SurgiCenter Merge Full story
23. Selling equity in ASCs - An investigation of key legal concepts and certain equity sale models Full story
25. US health spending to reach $5.4T by 2024: 5 notes Full story
26. CMS names 11 procedures for the ASC payable list in 2016: Spine, laparoscopy & more Full story
27. How an orthopedics-focused ASC corralled implant issues & make big spine surgeries cost-effective Full story
28. Borland-Grover Clinic to drop Blue Cross & Blue Shield contract due to proposed 50% reimbursement cut: 5 things to know Full story
29. Building an orthopedics ASC robotics program: Benefits, considerations & where technology is headed Full story
30. Kissing Camels Surgery Center antitrust lawsuit against Centura Health to go to trial: 6 things to know Full story
31. 11 things to know about ophthalmology Full story
32. Becoming a top ASC - Survival in the evolving healthcare market Full story
33. 50 things to know about the ASC industry Full story
34. Cigna files multimillion-dollar suit against 11 ASCs for OON fee-forgiveness model: 7 things to know Full story
35. 10 key notes on high deductible health plans Full story
37. ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients Full story
39. 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting Full story