1. Florida ASC temporarily closes due to Hurricane Sally Full story
2. Building a surgery center mom would use — Dr. Stefan Kreuzer's big bet on total joint replacement Full story
3. How the pandemic is affecting physician income - 62% report drop Full story
4. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
5. 'We've been winning a lot of deals this year': Stryker CEO on ASCs, robots and the future Full story
6. Connecticut orthopedic practices enter into strategic partnership Full story
7. Capital Digestive Care grows network & more: 7 GI industry key notes Full story
8. Mount Sinai Doctors opens Scarsdale, NY, location, expands GI services Full story
9. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. $900M Minnesota hospital project with surgery center pushed back Full story
11. Work progressing on Wisconsin orthopedic, spine center Full story
12. 8 spine, orthopedic expansions costing $120M+ Full story
13. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. Is your hospital still struggling with readmission reductions? Click here to learn four keys to address the issue.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.