1. 8 statistics on ASC leader pay: 53% make $120,000+ Full story
2. Utah doctor accused of blinding patients with unauthorized eye surgeries Full story
3. 6 orthopedic groups kickstart Humana's 3rd value-based program Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. Top 10 ASC articles this week — Kaiser closing Hawaii ASC & more Full story
6. Mednax sells radiology solutions for $885M Full story
7. Texas ophthalmology center to break ground on surgery center Full story
8. CRH Medical acquires 51 percent of North Carolina GI anesthesia practice Full story
9. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
10. Virginia hospital building outpatient pavilion Full story
11. Montana health system to redevelop mall site into surgery center Full story
12. 5 most-read stories in GI this week — Independent practice consolidates & more Full story
13. Click here to register for Becker's upcoming ASC Webinars!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
2. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
3. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.