1. Physician's license suspended after probe into colleague's death, medical accidents at Dallas ASC Full story
2. ASC industry remains fragmented amid increasing healthcare consolidation Full story
3. 'It is a conveyor belt': 5 thoughts on the downside to physician employment Full story
4. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
5. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states | 2022 Full story
6. 10 ASC leadership milestones and moves in the last month Full story
7. Physician-owned practices outperforming hospital peers: Report Full story
8. Cost of 6 ophthalmology procedures at ASCs vs. HOPDs Full story
9. Payers, private equity and even health systems see the value in shifting procedures to ASCs, but are ASCs ready for increased patient acuity? Hear from 3 physician leaders to prepare.
10. Eye Health America announces second partnership in Georgia Full story
11. 9 monkeypox case stats ASC owners should know Full story
12. 83bar and Virgo Surgical Video Solutions partner for endoscopy clinical trial recruitment Full story
13. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: Get up to speed on the top growth challenges and macro trends for physician owners and investors.