1. Donald Trump's gastroenterologist speaks out; Dr. Harold Bornstein has no regrets over letter Full story
2. Spinal fusion devices dominate global spinal implants & devices market: 7 market insights Full story
3. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to lay off up to 460 employees Full story
4. Webinar: How can you effectively manage operating room inventory in your ASC? Learn how in this upcoming webinar. To learn more and register, click here.
5. The makeup of the millennial patient--18 things to know Full story
6. 5 key statistics on young physician compensation - Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k Full story
7. Webinar: How high acuity specialties like total joints and spine are enhancing opportunities for alignment between ASCs and hospitals. Learn how in this upcoming webinar.
8. 4 trends driving North American ophthalmology surgery devices market growth Full story
9. Innovations flood the pain management field, but providers still face roadblocks Full story
10. We are seeking topics and speakers for Becker's 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference - September 19-22, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago. Please send either a note if you desire to join a panel (and please indicate your area of interest) or if you prefer to present, please send a brief summary of the suggested title, intended speakers and topic to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for your suggestions and proposals by September 19th. Thank you!
11. CMS says providers can 'pick their pace' for MACRA: 6 things to know Full story
12. 4 things to know about Slocum Surgery Center's Renew Total Joint Replacement program Full story
13. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.