|Sept./Oct. Issue of Becker's ASC Review|
September 9, 2013
Download the entire Sept./Oct. issue (pdf).
1. 8 Strategies for Smart ASC Physician Investors to Prepare for the Future.
2. Rising Stars: 40 ASC Industry Leaders 40 Years or Younger.
3. 4 Ways to Avoid Common Surgery Center Financial Mistakes.
4. Publisher's Letter: Sept./Oct. 2013.
5. 7 ASC Administrators on the Biggest Challenges in Their Surgery Centers.
6. 7 Key Financial Metrics at Surgery Centers.
7. Cut Costs Where It Counts: 5 Steps to Reduce ASC Staff Hours Per Patient.
8. 12 Statistics on ASC Case Volume Mix.
9. Countdown to the Deadline: A Guide for Making the ICD-10 Transition.
10. 5 Ophthalmologists on Where Eye Surgery is Headed.
11. 5 Ways to Make Patient Satisfaction Surveys Work for Surgery Centers.
12. 6 Gastroenterologists on the Biggest Challenges in GI/Endoscopy Today.
13. Biggest Opportunities for Orthopedics in ASCs: 3 Orthopedic Surgeons Discuss.
14. Achieve Appropriate ASC Reimbursement With PPACA: Q&A With Greg Maldonado of ANMM.
15. 5 Reasons for ASCs to Remain OON.
16. 201 Women Leaders in the ASC Industry.
17. ENT Webinar: Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education at mdStrategies, as he discusses correct coding methods for ENT procedures, including insertion of stents. This informative webinar will be held on September 12, 2013 at 1pm CDT.
18. 8 Trends for Airway Management in Outpatient Cases.
19. 5 Advantages of Video Laryngoscopy in ASCs.
20. Employer Mandate, Individual Mandate & Health Insurance Exchanges: 7 Things for ASC Owners to Know.
21. 7 Key Areas to Recruit a Superstar ASC Director of Nursing.
View all of these stories and download the full issue.