1. The ASC mega-deals that shaped the industry Full story
2. Ophthalmologist, eye practice pay $907K to settle false claims allegations Full story
3. 70% of ASCs are independent: 3 stats to know Full story
4. ASCs must be ready to support outpatient joint replacements. Join this summit to hear how leading surgeons built successful programs
5. Highest-paying workplaces for CRNAs Full story
6. 5 practices that have added new technology in the last 30 days Full story
7. Cigna in the headlines: 8 recent updates Full story
8. 2 eye clinics named on best places to work in healthcare list Full story
9. ASCs are leaving money on the table with outdated revenue cycle management. Here's an easy-to-apply, 5-step solution.
10. Who is vaccinated for COVID-19: 10 fast facts Full story
11. 7 recent supply chain updates: Acquisitions, class 1 recalls and more Full story
12. Aestique plans new 15,000-square-foot Pennsylvania ASC Full story
13. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
3. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.