Becker's ASC Podcast: Leasa Hermanson interview here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. Bid to reopen shuttered North Carolina ASC rejected Full story
2. ASCs are a hot ticket for buyers, but there's a dark side Full story
3. OrthoIllinois' Wisconsin ASC controversy continues after 'passionate' public debate Full story
4. Incision management just got easier. Here's the simple change practices are making to reduce wound complications.
5. 6 fast facts on the top 2 execs at Surgical Care Affiliates Full story
6. 10 administrators to know Full story
7. Grady Health System's surgery center now $205M after cost overrun Full story
8. $19.3M ASC planned by Michigan health system Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. 'It’s not only a matter of surviving but thriving': 3 surgeons weigh in on orthopedic supergroups Full story
11. How orthopedic surgeons' pay has ranked over 4 years Full story
12. 18-physician cardiology clinic breaks ground on ASC Full story
13. MIS and the quadruple aim — Click here to learn how Silver Cross Hospital is improving outcomes and lowering costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Complexity simplified: A quick guide to the medical coding landscape and uncomplicating value-based documentation.
2. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
3. It's the era of misinformation. Learn how to protect your star ratings with a trusted knowledge source.