1. Kaiser closing ASC in Hawaii Full story
1. Surgical Care Affiliates to open surgery center in $20M development: 3 details Full story
3. Physician compensation increased for these 12 specialties — Orthopedics is No. 1 Full story
4. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
5. Meet AmSurg's new president: 3 quick facts Full story
6. ASC to be part of 235,000-square-foot Florida ambulatory care campus Full story
7. Top 10 ASC articles this week — 20 bold industry predictions & more Full story
8. The state of staffing in ASCs — 5 key insights Full story
9. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
10. Colorado orthopedic group opens medical office building Full story
11. 4-step plan to cutting ASC supply costs Full story
12. Georgia physician stumps for outpatient surgery center Full story
13. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
2. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
3. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.