1. Establishing an ASC - 2014: 57 things to know Full story
2. A world without colonoscopy? 10 GI docs weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure Full story
3. SCA patient revenue up 4.9%, USPI acquisition activity & more - 5 recent ASC company key notes Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is seeking speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 11-13, 2015 in Chicago. Contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com for more information.
5. How many licensed ASCs are in your state? Full story
6. Cost-containment 101: 4 basic steps for ASCs Full story
9. 10 statistics on healthcare C-suite hiring Full story
7. Webinar: Succeeding With An Out-of-Network Strategy in Today's Environment: The Impact of the ACA and Third Party Rental Networks (Sept. 16, 1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m. CT).
8. 8 recent stories on health system financial results Full story
10. Speaker spotlight: Becky Ziegler-Otis, RHIA, CPHQ, CHC, CASC, administrator at Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point, speaking on the topic: "Online Preoperative Screening," at Be
cker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Register here
11. Will Amazon enter the digital health market? Full story
12. List calls: Becker's ASC is creating a list of ASCs with
adding high-acuity procedures. For more information or to make a recommendation for these lists, email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Achieving Success and Overcoming Adversity
Presented by: Lolo Jones, 2 Time Olympic Hurdler and World Champion, 2014 Olympic Bobsledder
Conference Dates: October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 140+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ASC field and ASC business.