1. Which states have the highest, lowest concentration of ASCs? Full story
2. 2021 CPT code set includes 329 modifications — 4 things to know Full story
3. New York hospital closes elective specialty clinics Full story
4. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
5. Anthem: Shifting certain GI procedures to ASCs could create $12B in savings Full story
6. The state of Steamboat Orthopaedic & Spine Institute: 4 quotes from physician partners Full story
7. Eye-focused ASC opening in North Carolina — 3 quick points Full story
8. Tennessee state health plans allegedly overpaid providers at least $17.58M Full story
9. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
10. Work begins on Illinois ASC — 3 details Full story
11. 20 bold predictions about the ASC industry over the next 5 years Full story
12. 4 insights into cardiology compensation Full story
13. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
2. Why this North Carolina health system committed to modernizing the patient experience. Click here to attend the discussion.
3. The next chapter in the evolution of hospital medicine is now. Click here to learn why its time to reimagine patient care.