|News & Analysis|
August 27, 2013
1. 6 Surgery Center Administrators on Best Facility Benchmarks.
2. Less Than 200 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Early Registration Discounts end September 1. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Ophthalmologists on Where Eye Surgery is Headed.
4. 7 Steps for Sustainable, Long-Term ASC Success.
5. 7 ASCs With Total Knee Replacement Programs.
6. CareFusion Webinar: Standardizing Surgical Skin Antisepsis to Help Improve Patient Outcomes. Register today!
7. WHO's 5-Part Hand Hygiene Strategy Improved Compliance in 5 Countries.
8. 30 Statistics on Surgery Center Payer Mix Across the US.
9. Physicians See Payments Drop When Insurers Use Credit Cards.
10. 100 Accountable Care Organizations to Know.
11. Seeking ophthalmology-driven ASCs for a list of eye surgery centers to know. Email email@example.com with recommendations.
12. Does your ASC's leadership advocate for the industry? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone for the list of leaders involved in surgery center advocacy efforts.