1. How CMS' proposals could affect ASCs in 2021 Full story
2. Covenant Physician Partners teams up with 3 practices Full story
3. Trump aims to put 'physicians back in charge of the healthcare system' in 2nd term Full story
4. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
5. 3 key purchasing tips for ASCs Full story
6. 70% of USPI hospitals earn a five-star rating from CMS Full story
7. Orlando Health opens 3-OR ASC — 4 things to know Full story
8. Smith+Nephew launches quality tracking platform for ASCs Full story
9. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Surgery center patient data potentially exposed during malware incident & more — 12 ASC industry notes Full story
11. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
12. ASCs don't want to be out of network in an economic downturn: 3 thoughts from a VP Full story
13. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
14. Michigan MOB with ASC hits the market Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Staff development today must be more efficient and personalized. Click here to find out how industry leaders are getting that done.
2. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.
3. The hospital CFO and the hunt for healthcare's 'dark green dollars.' Click here to learn how leaders can influence revenue and support financial recovery.