|News & Analysis|
August 26, 2013
1. 8 Strategies for ASC Conflict Management From Dr. Michael Port.
2. Less Than 200 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Early Registration Discounts end September 1. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Can Ambulatory Surgery Centers Survive Obama Care? Q&A With Kim White.
4. Developing a Positive Community Presence for Surgery Centers: Q&A With Administrator Melissa Dansby.
5. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
6. CareFusion Webinar: Standardizing Surgical Skin Antisepsis to Help Improve Patient Outcomes. Register today!
7. Deadline for ASC Quality Reporting to CMS Arrives.
8. ASC CEO Comments on Recent New Hampshire Price Transparency Bill Submission.
9. 12 Procedures Medicare Sees Fit for Equalized Payment Between HOPDs & ASCs.
10. S&P: 34 Statistics on Nonprofit Health System Medians.
11. Has your ASC added a new specialty within the past year? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on a list of surgery centers recently expanding services.