1. USPI, Tennessee hospital breaks ground on ASC Full story
2. Arizona slows COVID-19 surge enough to restart elective procedures Full story
3. How Biden would approach healthcare, COVID-19 and more: 10 key points for ASC execs Full story
4. Listen to this podcast to hear how Surgery Partners is leading through COVID-19 recovery.
5. Medline opens $90M distribution center: 5 things to know Full story
6. How 3 ASCs are handling COVID-19-related staffing challenges Full story
7. Connecticut hospital applies for CON to build $5.6M ASC in existing facility Full story
8. New York sports medicine practice offers Mako robot Full story
9. Join us for Becker's 2 part ASC Virtual Forum - click here to register!
10. Arkansas cardiology practice opening cath lab Full story
11. The 10 states, territories with the most & fewest physicians per capita Full story
12. The evolution of total joint replacements from the hospital to the surgery center Full story
13. How to protect your organization's digital identity amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
2. Staff development today must be more efficient and personalized. Click here to find out how industry leaders are getting that done
3. The next chapter in the evolution of hospital medicine is now. Click here to learn why its time to reimagine patient care.